Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Pre Teen Games

This is a discussion on Pre Teen Games within the Amazon Kindle Fire Games forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Looking for games for my 10yr old granddaughter for the Kindle Fire she will get for XMas, any suggestions . Thanks Texan08...

Thread: Pre Teen Games

Member #

Pre Teen Games

Looking for games for my 10yr old granddaughter for the Kindle Fire she will get for XMas, any suggestions .
    Thanks
    Texan08

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Fruit ninjas, or angrybirds is addictive for awhile. Dungeon defenders second wave is alsofun

Member #
    Looking for Wheel of Fortune for the Kindle Fire.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    You either have to root it or search it up onn the amazon aneroid market
    SteamID: l4d2bob

Member #
    Quadris, Wordoid are too of my & my daughter's favorites. Both free.

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Lots of games for kids for the KF. My daughter loves Doodle Jump and I'm addicted to Fluffy Birds.

The reason I added a post to this thread, however, is to mention a free app from the Amazon App Store, Kids Place, which is a godsend for setting up an access point on the KF for kids. It's passcode protected. You simply assign a passcode and choose the apps you want to enable for your child. Combined with other features for parental control of the KF, you can control access to things like settings, email, etc while providing a child with a set of apps all their own. You can even enable your child to stream free videos from Amazon without enabling purchase of videos. (Unfortunately, it doesn't work with music or books. There it is all or nothing.)

Great app even with some minor flaws. I can give my seven year old daughter the KF to use unsupervised without concern.

Member #
    Try Memory Owl Free: Amazon.com: Memory Owl Free: Appstore for Android - I'm developer of this game. New version is coming soon with better graphics and new levels. Use easy difficulty setting though, it might be a little hard in normal mode.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links