Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Mario Run Won't Run!

This is a discussion on Mario Run Won't Run! within the Amazon Kindle Fire Games forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I have side-loaded Mario Run via the GoToApp on my FireHD. Purchased games need to be linked to a Nintendo account. In order to do ...

Member #

Mario Run Won't Run!

I have side-loaded Mario Run via the GoToApp on my FireHD. Purchased games need to be linked to a Nintendo account. In order to do this a browser needs to be launched. But when it does this an error message says, "This feature is disabled in Freetime." After a lot of troubleshooting I think i figured out that the browser being launched is not the Freetime browser and because of the permissions the FireHD system is not allowing it to work. That is my own hypothesis. Any ideas? Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnah View Post
    I have side-loaded Mario Run via the GoToApp on my FireHD. Purchased games need to be linked to a Nintendo account. In order to do this a browser needs to be launched. But when it does this an error message says, "This feature is disabled in Freetime." After a lot of troubleshooting I think i figured out that the browser being launched is not the Freetime browser and because of the permissions the FireHD system is not allowing it to work. That is my own hypothesis. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Most things wont work in free time, are you a child ? Put your efforts in to bypassing the restictions

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jobo View Post
    Most things wont work in free time, are you a child ? Put your efforts in to bypassing the restictions
    No, I am not the individual who plays games. I have a 5-year old that uses it. The FireHD is the kids version.

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnah View Post
    No, I am not the individual who plays games. I have a 5-year old that uses it. The FireHD is the kids version.
    The whole purpose of free time is it restricts what the kid can access, it wont allow unrestricted access to the internet, which is seemingly what the game requires, so the solution would be set the game up not on free time and turn the wifi off or get a copy that works with freetime

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jobo View Post
    The whole purpose of free time is it restricts what the kid can access, it wont allow unrestricted access to the internet, which is seemingly what the game requires, so the solution would be set the game up not on free time and turn the wifi off or get a copy that works with freetime
    Thanks. I still have not figured it out. I understand that Freetime has restrictions but it seems to have a limited web browser. I have not figured out how to launch it. If this is the case possibly it could be modified. I will keep investigating but thank you for your insights.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links