Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Copy Save Games To New Kindle?

This is a discussion on Copy Save Games To New Kindle? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Games forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I may be in the wrong forum. My kids just got the new kindle and we wanted to know of a way to possibly transfer ...

Member #

Copy Save Games To New Kindle?

I may be in the wrong forum. My kids just got the new kindle and we wanted to know of a way to possibly transfer the save games over. ONly save game that is extremely easy was the Minecraft one. Any hints on copying all other saves over?
    They also play buddyman kick or something like that lol.

Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by syllinx View Post
    I may be in the wrong forum. My kids just got the new kindle and we wanted to know of a way to possibly transfer the save games over. ONly save game that is extremely easy was the Minecraft one. Any hints on copying all other saves over?
    They also play buddyman kick or something like that lol.

Thanks.
    What exactly are you trying to tranfere, ? The apks, ?

Member #
    There are two places you should look for, the external memory (SD card or a directory that is used for similar purpose) and the internal memory (the /data/data directory). You may need to be rooted to access the latter.

In the best case scenario, the game saves all your progresses in the cloud, then you just need to reenter your login and it's all restored. This is typically only the case for online games.

Some games may provide a menu to export the save data or an external app to do so, if they exist then you should preferably use them.

Also For this you can use ES Explorer to access your sd card directories.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links