Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Can't Use Fifa 12 for Kindle Fire

This is a discussion on Can't Use Fifa 12 for Kindle Fire within the Amazon Kindle Fire Games forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hey guys by the way im new here, and i need some help on the fifa 12 game. I downloaded and installed it yesterday, as ...

Member #

Exclamation Can't Use Fifa 12 for Kindle Fire

Hey guys by the way im new here, and i need some help on the fifa 12 game. I downloaded and installed it yesterday, as it was finished installed, it requires remaining files to be downloaded again it was 1200+ mb, and after it was finished downloading the remaining files i thought that i can play it now but after i opened it it says something that i cant use the app on my android device. Have ypu tried this guys? Is there a solution to this problem? Thanks!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Welcome to the site. I would have thought that there would have been some kind of compatibility info where you got the download. On google play it tells me on the left side of the screen, whether or not the app is compatible. Haven't done Fire downloads so don't know about them. Maybe someone else can chime in here.

Member #
    Oh by the way dude. I sucessfully installed it and it started. But guess what its very vey laggy in kindle fire. I guess its not for this device. So i removed it anyway.

Member #
    I've heard it does take up a lot of memory. . I tried downloading the game, but since I don't have the best wi-fi connection it never finishes, so I've kind of given up hope for now. I did have a similar situation where I had to download a lot of additional data for real racing 3 (another EA game) but I was able to download it and it is still my favorite game on my kindle, so it was worth it.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links