Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ITunes App And Transfer

This is a discussion on ITunes App And Transfer within the Amazon Kindle Fire Audio forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Extras category; New to Fire HD 10 I want to play my iTunes music on the Fire HD10. Currently it is on my PC and I could ...

Member #

ITunes App And Transfer

New to Fire HD 10 I want to play my iTunes music on the Fire HD10. Currently it is on my PC and I could transfer it to the Fire, but then what app would be best to play the Itunes library?

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smithrhjr View Post
    New to Fire HD 10 I want to play my iTunes music on the Fire HD10. Currently it is on my PC and I could transfer it to the Fire, but then what app would be best to play the Itunes library?
    use the vcl video player, it plays anything with a really good sound or if you like messing about use foobar it sound a bit better than vcl but isn't at all intuitive

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jobo View Post
    use the vcl video player, it plays anything with a really good sound or if you like messing about use foobar it sound a bit better than vcl but isn't at all intuitive
    What about the iTunes library and app. VCL doesn't go into the library, does it?

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smithrhjr View Post
    What about the iTunes library and app. VCL doesn't go into the library, does it?
    VCL will find anything stored on your computer,as will foobar unless its locked off , which it shouldn't be if your transferred it ??????? in which case you will have to use the itunes app
    Last edited by jobo; 01-30-2020 at 04:22 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links