Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Is The Best Way To Listen To Ebooks/Audiobooks On Kindle Fire?

This is a discussion on What Is The Best Way To Listen To Ebooks/Audiobooks On Kindle Fire? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Audio forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Extras category; Hi everyone, I'm new in this forum and recently buy an amazon kindle fire for reading and listening to books easier than other ways (because ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jobo

Thread: What Is The Best Way To Listen To Ebooks/Audiobooks On Kindle Fire?

Member #

What Is The Best Way To Listen To Ebooks/Audiobooks On Kindle Fire?

Hi everyone,
    I'm new in this forum and recently buy an amazon kindle fire for reading and listening to books easier than other ways (because of my job and the short time that I have). first of all, I don't know how can I listen to books, there is an app for this or not? There is how many ways for this and what is the best one of them? Second, I buy two expensive poetry audiobooks about the poem's Hafez and Saadi from https://fidibo.com/ and I can't find them in my fire tablet anywhere! Please introduce me a few free websites that I can download or listen to audiobooks and some ways to listen to ebooks on kindle fire.
    Thanks for your help
    Last edited by Knoter; 04-10-2019 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Removed Embedded Link

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoter View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new in this forum and recently buy an amazon kindle fire for reading and listening to books easier than other ways (because of my job and the short time that I have). first of all, I don't know how can I listen to books, there is an app for this or not? There is how many ways for this and what is the best one of them? Second, I buy two expensive poetry audiobooks about the poem's Hafez and Saadi from https://fidibo.com/ and I can't find them in my fire tablet anywhere! Please introduce me a few free websites that I can download or listen to audiobooks and some ways to listen to ebooks on kindle fire.
    Thanks for your help
    Sorry dont do audio books, but as the lost books are audio theres a good chance they are saved as audio, ie music. Install es file manager and have a look for them 7nder music
    Knoter likes this.

Member #
    Does this tablet have any problems with Mp3? Can I listen to the audio files of the book with this format?

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoter View Post
    Does this tablet have any problems with Mp3? Can I listen to the audio files of the book with this format?
    It will play audio just fine, mp3, mp4 flac files.
    Though you may wish to put the vcl player on it,, it's more reliable than the built 8n one, in that it will play nearly anything

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links