Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How Do You Play All Files In A Folder?

This is a discussion on How Do You Play All Files In A Folder? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Audio forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Extras category; I have a kindle fire 3rd gen. I've put files in a folder and can play the files, mp3, if I select them one at ...

Member #

How Do You Play All Files In A Folder?

I have a kindle fire 3rd gen. I've put files in a folder and can play the files, mp3, if I select them one at a time. How do I play all of them in file name order? I installed vlc, which works this way and is something I'm used to. The native user experience is bazaar to me.
    Last edited by larson9999; 12-09-2018 at 01:05 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by larson9999 View Post
    I have a kindle fire 3rd gen. I've put files in a folder and can play the files, mp3, if I select them one at a time. How do I play all of them in file name order? I installed vlc, which works this way and is something I'm used to. The native user experience is bazaar to me.
    ??? If you down load music from Amazon, then it will play sequential tracks, for other music, you need a music player, vcl is a fairly good player, if that works as you wish then use that !

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links