Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

SlingPlayer for Kindle Fire now officially available

This is a discussion on SlingPlayer for Kindle Fire now officially available within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Originally Posted by judpma too much for too little....just sayin!!! I don't quite agree. The $30 price of the app for one's SlingBox is reasonable... ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Quote Originally Posted by judpma View Post
    too much for too little....just sayin!!!
    I don't quite agree. The $30 price of the app for one's SlingBox is reasonable... ONCE. For multiple devices. My objection, and many, many others, is the requirement to repeatedly purchase the app for each different device.

Banned
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    Thank you for the info and the links, Ciscoluv. Somehow, I completely missed the thread and I even have an older, original/classic SB sitting around that may work too. This will help make better use of the $$ I have already invested.
    If you still have a Classic Slingbox Version, the Original Slingbox, never ever give that one up, they are the BEST .... Yes, the Free Kindle Fire Slingbox/Slingplayer mobile app works like a charm with the original Classic Slingbox and All other Slingboxes too ... Actually you will notice on your Kindle Fire, that the video resolution quality has improved when using it with the Classic Slingbox, enjoy and laugh all the way to the bank...(lol)

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscoluv View Post
    If you still have a Classic Slingbox Version, the Original Slingbox, never ever give that one up, they are the BEST .... Yes, the Free Kindle Fire Slingbox/Slingplayer mobile app works like a charm with the original Classic Slingbox and All other Slingboxes too ... Actually you will notice on your Kindle Fire, that the video resolution quality has improved when using it with the Classic Slingbox, enjoy and laugh all the way to the bank...(lol)
    Yep -- the Classics were/are great! I only wish I had bought one or two more.

Banned
    Member #
    Yep -- the Classics were/are great! I only wish I had bought one or two more.
    You can still get them on Ebay ...!

Banned
    Member #

Above are the photos of the Free Kindle Fire SlingPlayer app, that I found by doing a Google search, even down to the exact same app code from a earlier beta Kindle Fire Slingplayer mobile app. I customized the above Free Kindle fire SlingPlayer mobile app, giving it built IN auto 360 Degree screen rotation TV Viewing capibilities without frame loss, adding a totally new diminsion for live TV viewing on the Amazon Kindle Fire with highly enhanced video resolution quality in ALL viewing modes... It works like a charm on th Amazone Kindle Fire .. ! Also you can access ALL Settings in All viewing modes, works with All Slingboxes, even the Classic Slingbox and All Android Tablets and Smartphones, including ICS 4.0 ROM images Android devices, enjoy Skydog.....(lol)

*You can also get this app free from the Android market without auto screen rotation with TV viewing in the landscape mode only .....!

YOU CAN NOW GET THE ABOVE CUSTOMIZED 360 DEGREE AUTO SCREEN ROTATION FREE KINDLE FIRE SLINGPLAYER MOBILE APP HERE MOD EDIT.

PLEASE NOTE: FIRST UNINSTALL THE CURRENT SLINGPLAYER MOBILE APP THAT'S ALREADY ON YOUR ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE, BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW CUSTOMIZED SLINGPLAYER MOBILE APP VERSION ....!
    Last edited by alphawave7; 03-13-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscoluv View Post
    You can still get them on Ebay ...!
    Yes, but they are unknown refurbs.

Thanks for the new upload.
    Last edited by Skydog; 02-02-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Banned
    Member #
    Yes, but they are unknown refurbs.

Thanks for the new upload.
    Thanks Skydog, let me know how things are working out for you, enjoy .....!

Banned
    Member #
    Skydog, if you are wondering why the above app video resolution quality is so awesome and highly enhanced, well my friend did some special coding on this app, it works like a charm ....!

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Thank you!

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Banned
    Member #
    Thank you!

Sent from my Kindle Fire
    This customized Slingplayer app is the Bomb, it's the real deal, truly the BEST Android Slingplayer app ever for Tablets and smartphones, for real, for real ...!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links