Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

HD 1080p Netflix App Surface At XDA-Developers, {Get The New Customized Version Here}

This is a discussion on HD 1080p Netflix App Surface At XDA-Developers, {Get The New Customized Version Here} within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; BEWARE....! Go here to check out FAKE Netflix apps Alert: Fake Netflix app stealing people’s data – but what for? | Android and Me ... ...

Banned
    Member #

Netflix 170 Just Released Auto Screen Rotation {Get The New Customized Version Here}

BEWARE....! Go here to check out FAKE Netflix apps Alert: Fake Netflix app stealing people’s data – but what for? | Android and Me ...

Current Android smartphones and tablets should not be able to stream 1080p HiDef OTA video transmission from Netflix as of yet due to current Android mobile devices processor limitations. Some how a new HD 1080p Netflix app has surfaced over at XDA-Developers, go Here for complete details HD Netflix App - xda-developers ....

According to Dblfstr a highly reputable XDA Netflix developer had this to say...! There will be no HD streaming on our devices.(Current Android Mobile Devices) Netflix has stated that the only devices that can receive HD content are newer devices with the TI OMAP 4 processor. Netflix and Texas Instruments said that Netflix has granted TI's OMAP 4 platform Netflix HD certification, meaning that OMAP 4-based phones will ship with the capability to stream high-definition Netflix movies. Through this they will gain a certificate to steam the HD content, something that our devices will not be able to do.

As you read through the XDA HD Netflix thread, you will see that they were not able to get it working on all Android mobile devices in full screen viewing, that's when I went to work on fixing the full screen problem ... Not only did I fixed the full screen viewing issue for Android mobile devices, but I also added wizardry auto screen rotation viewing capabilities with a built IN auto update blocker ... You might not be able to stream Netflix videos in 1080P HiDef as of yet due to processor limitations on most Android mobile devices as described above, (READ GAME CHANGER BELOW)...

THE GAME CHANGER:

You will be able to see the vast difference in video resolution quality using this new HD 1080p Netflix app verses using the Netflix stock Android market app... Another thing, this HD 1080p Netflix app auto fine tunes itself within about 7 seconds of the video start up, which is just awesome ... You can get my modified customized version of the HD 1080p Netflix app here MOD EDIT The version here that I made, should work on just about ALL Android smartphones and Android Tablets, works like a charm on the Amazon Kindle Fire, like white on rice, like a hand and glove ...

PLEASE NOTE: FIRST UNINSTALL THE CURRENT NETFLIX APP THAT'S ALREADY ON YOUR ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE, BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW HD 1080p NETFLIX APP VERSION OR THE AMAZON CUSTOMIZED NETFLIX VERSION BELOW ....!

*Here is the customized version of Amazon's Netflix app, MOD EDIT Some people like the customized Amazon Netflix version better than the XDA-Developers customized HD 1080p Netflix app version ... They say the colors are brighter in the Amazom customized Netflix version app, you be the judge .... This is the Netflix app that's on my Tablet and T-Mobile HTC Sensation 4G Android smartphone ...

By the way, the advantage of using the customized Amazon Netflix version on your Kindle Fire, you can rotate and view your movies/TV episodes 360 Degrees without frame loss, just awesome ...!

*NEW NETFLIX 1.7.0 CUTOMIZED VERSION HERE BELOW:

NEW NETFLIX 1.7.0 APP With Auto 360 Degree Screen ROTATION And New Audio Slide Bar, Works Like A Charm On The Amazon Kindle Fire .... Get the NEW Just Released Customized Netflix 1.7.0 Veresion Here MOD EDIT.
    Last edited by alphawave7; 03-13-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Banned
    Member #
    If you don't know by now, the new Netflix HD icon will not blur on the Amazon Kindle Fire carousel app slider.....

Banned
    Member #
    *Here is the customized version of Amazon's Netflix app, MOD EDIT Some people like the customized Amazon Netflix version better than the XDA-Developers customized HD 1080p Netflix app version ... They say the colors are brighter in the Amazom customized Netflix version app, you be the judge .... This is the Netflix app that's on my Tablet and T-Mobile HTC Sensation 4G Android smartphone ...

By the way, the advantage of using the customized Amazon Netflix version on your Kindle Fire, you can rotate and view your movies/TV episodes 360 Degrees without frame loss, just awesome ...!
    Last edited by alphawave7; 03-13-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Banned
    Member #
    I can now also confirm that after testing all Netflix 1.6.1 version apps using a ICS 4.0 ROM image does NOT work .....! Therefore, DO NOT use Netflix 1.6.1 app version with ANY ICS 4.0 ROM images.... However, when using a Netflix 1.6.0 version app, it worked like a charm with a ICS 4.0 ROM image ... You can get the new latest Netflix 1.6.0 Tablet/Smartphone ICS 4.0 version MOD EDIT By chance, if the Netflix 1.6.0 app version does NOT work with your ICS 4.0 ROM image, it would mean that your ICS 4.0 ROM image is not compatible with Netflix 1.6.0 app version ...
    Last edited by alphawave7; 03-13-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Thank you! But when I install your customized Netflix app, am I pretty much secretly giving you my Netflix username and password?

Banned
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by herosemblem View Post
    Thank you! But when I install your customized Netflix app, am I pretty much secretly giving you my Netflix username and password?
    No You are NOT....!

Banned
    Member #
    *NEW NETFLIX 1.7.0 CUTOMIZED VERSION HERE BELOW:

NEW NETFLIX 1.7.0 APP With Auto 360 Degree Screen ROTATION And New Audio Slide Bar, Works Like A Charm On The Amazon Kindle Fire .... Get the NEW Just Released Customized Netflix 1.7.0 Veresion Here MOD EDIT.
    Last edited by alphawave7; 03-13-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Banned
    Member #

Just to let you guys know the screen size in the portrait mode depends on the movie ... The portrait mode view is mostly used for early movies start up video resolution quality adjustments, which should take around 10 to 15 seconds with this new Netflix 1.7.0 app version, enjoy ....

Banned
    Member #
    Please Note: The above new current Netflix app version 1.7.0, Auto update has been blocked deliberately, the reason being, because all Netflix apps are NOT created equally ... On some of the back Netflix apps the audio/video are out of sync, plus video resolution quality is not the same on ALL Netflix apps, even on the current above Netflix 1.7.0 version .... The best built Netflix app in my opinion is the Netflix version 1.5.2 and the first Netflix Amazon version ....

Let's be honest, when you have a Netflix app that can be updated on your mobile device, you actually don't know the quality of that new coming update Netflix app ... By having the auto update blocker installed on your Netflix app, you get a chance to test the new update Netflix app, if you don't like the new Netflix update version, you can return to your old Netflix version that worked the way you wanted it too...

When Netflix updates your current Netflix app, it does it by a pop up without warning, let's say you are in the middle of watching a movie, the pop up will continue throughout your movie... This makes a lot of people mad, this is actually the main reason for the Auto update blocker software in all of the customized Netflix apps that I have ever made ...

Banned
    Member #

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links