Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bible App - What is best?

This is a discussion on Bible App - What is best? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I also use YouVersion but you can not download the NIV version. I really wish they would change this. Heck, I would pay to download ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member #
    I also use YouVersion but you can not download the NIV version. I really wish they would change this. Heck, I would pay to download that version.

Member #
    I have the NIV. It was one of those offered for a period of time and I was able to snag it.

pjh
    Member #
    Why don't you just get a Bible on from the Kindle bookstore? They're not expensive, there are some free ones but its well worth it anyways, I have 4 bibles on my kindle right now... it's not as flexible as an app but you don't need wifi.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pjh View Post
    Why don't you just get a Bible on from the Kindle bookstore? They're not expensive, there are some free ones but its well worth it anyways, I have 4 bibles on my kindle right now... it's not as flexible as an app but you don't need wifi.
    In a couple of days I could zip around my Bible on my Kindle Touch as fast as I can on an app. It's just getting used to the menu layout of Kindle vs a Bible app. I can write notes,highlights,etc just like I do on my apps and they sync to my Fire, just like my apps
    I still prefer the Tecarta app when using the Fire but I just sync from the Touch after using it,copy the notes into Color Notes
    I Fire my posts with Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    Last edited by mountainbikermark; 04-02-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Member #
    I haven't spent the money yet, but there's a NIV Study Bible that looks amazing.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Olive Tree is offering the ESV version free for the next few days.
    Go to the Amazon market search BibleReader,download the free KJV, open it, go to "store" look up Bibles, tap ESV, it should then show up in purchases and you can download at your convenience.
    It works basically the same whether purchasing from the Android market for you phone or tablet or Amazon market.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    I Fire my posts with Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links