Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Kindle Fire 7 HD Music Amplification?

This is a discussion on Kindle Fire 7 HD Music Amplification? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hello, I'm hard of hearing and like my music loud! Is there a good app out there for this? Thanks!...

Member #

Kindle Fire 7 HD Music Amplification?

Hello, I'm hard of hearing and like my music loud! Is there a good app out there for this? Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    A bit old this one, but just in case, any one else has the same issue,

There are aps available that claim to increase volume by 50% and to an extent they certainly are notably louder, but they do this at the expense of clarity. You got chopping, which means you have lost, frequency response and you go past the capability of the kindle speaker which gives distortion. They are ok for speech, if you don't go to high, but really poor for music at more than say a 10% increase.

What you can expect out of your kindle is to some extent dependent on what you put in, low,quality mp3 will sound quiet and terrible, a good quality down load will reproduce at a higher volume and,with far better clarity at that volume.

There are multiple dodged to increase volume, including leaning it against a hard surface right up to building an acoustic chamber out of old toilet rolls, that all work to an extent, some surprisingly well. Consult you tube!

But really buying a good quality speaker or play it through the telly is the answer, if you don't want to spend your day sticking card board together with tape
    Last edited by jobo; 02-12-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links