Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[FREE] My Android

This is a discussion on [FREE] My Android within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; My Android app provides information about your phone and tablet in an easy to understand way. This multilingual application also provides information like call history, ...

Member #

[FREE] My Android

My Android app provides information about your phone and tablet in an easy to understand way. This multilingual application also provides information like call history, camera information, screen density, Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean) and version number, a list of apps installed on your phone with option to search, uninstall and launch apps and much more. It presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations in this application enhance the usability of the app.

Amazon.com: My Android: Appstore for Android

Give your reviews on My Android.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Welcome to the site. Thanks for sharing your app.

Member #
    Thanks Cali!

Member #
    Another 1 lac download in less than a month! My Android has crossed 0.5 million downloads on Google Playstore now.
    #AmazonUsers - Now it's your turn to check this Android tool and give us your valuable feedback. Amazon.com: My Android: Appstore for Android

Member #
    That is certainly one way of looking at it. Of course there is also the way of looking at supporting development for a platform you enjoy, ensuring that there will continue to be interesting things to use.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links