Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Looking for an RTF Editor for Fire

This is a discussion on Looking for an RTF Editor for Fire within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I use Scrivener for writing fiction on y PC and Scrivener stores your text in rft files. I store my Scrivener files in Dropbox which ...

Member #

Looking for an RTF Editor for Fire

I use Scrivener for writing fiction on y PC and Scrivener stores your text in rft files. I store my Scrivener files in Dropbox which gives me access to them everywhere, but on the Fire they open in OfficeSuite Pro and they open as garbage. Quick Office does not open them (though Pro might). Does anyone know of an app that will let you edit RTF files? Danke.

Member #
    Hmmm, not much action on this one. What I am doing, until I find something tht works natively on the Fire, is using Splashtop to remote into my desktop and pull up Scrivener there. Not the perfect solution, but one that works regardless.

-Keller

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links