Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

how the heck to load apps and games with cach files

This is a discussion on how the heck to load apps and games with cach files within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; well as we all know the kindle fire hd has no SD card slot so that means the normal method of putting sdcard/Android/obb. since that ...

Member #

Lightbulb how the heck to load apps and games with cach files

well as we all know the kindle fire hd has no SD card slot so that means the normal method of putting sdcard/Android/obb. since that dose not exist now i KNOW it can be done because i see lots games and apps in the store that have cache such as gta vice city eta. I've searched all over Google with no avail so now posting here.

Member #
    Well after some tampering around i think i may of found out how so a tutorial for you guys.

ok 1st hav eto use program like snap pea or ez file explorer to install the apk and have to make sure ADB usb mode is on and sideload the app(s). then have to turn off ADB usb mode off and either uninstall whole program and ADB drivers (pain in ass) or access it on alternate pc or portion untoutched by ADB drivers (easy) and let it install its official non ADB drivers.

Then navigate to what will either appear as "kindle" or "mtp device" in my computer and find "android" folder in it there will be a "data" folder just ignore that and there may or may not be a obb folder create one and then put the obb files/folders (gameloft, gtavicecitycom, eta) so yea a little but diffrent and little more annoying from regular obb installation.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links