Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Chromecast App?

This is a discussion on Chromecast App? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Please have patience with a newbe? What App, & where do I get it, do I need to load on my wife's Fire HD to ...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chromecast App?

Member #

Chromecast App?

Please have patience with a newbe? What App, & where do I get it, do I need to load on my wife's Fire HD to use Chromecast on the HDTV? Thanks

Member #
    This is the response I received from Amazon Kindle Fire Customer Service.

Your Account
    Amazon.com

Message From Customer Service

Hello,

I understand that you'd like to use Google Chromecast with your Kindle Fire HD.

I've checked and confirmed that currently Kindle Fire HD does not have the feature to connect with Google Chromecast. I'm sorry for any disappointment caused in this regard.

As per your concern I've forwarded your comments to the Kindle development team and let them know that you are interested in this feature.

The Kindle development team will carefully review your comments and consider your feedback as we plan further improvements.

I understand that this feature would have made our Kindle more efficient and convenient to use. Customer feedback like yours helps us continue to improve the service we provide, and we're glad you took time to write to us.

We look forward to see you soon.

Best regards,
    Mustafa

Did I solve your problem?
    Yes No

Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
    Thank you.
    Amazon.com

Original Message

Comment sent to Amazon Kindle Fire Customer Service:

How do I use my Kindle Fire HD with Google Chromecast that is attached to my HDTV? Is there an APP that I need to load or is it NOT supported yet?
    ---------------

Member #
    I too am interested in a Chromecast app for the Kindle. Doesn't the google store app work? I am currently using 2 of the dongles and it would be really nice if this was available. Thx.

Member #
    You know,I downloaded chrome (which means I also have flash) as well as Google earth thru the goodereader.com app. Not saying they would have chromecast,, though they do have just about every android app, but I'd try it just to see if it works and if it doesn't just uninstall it.

Ads