Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Something new - Is Appstore filtering Apps?

This is a discussion on Something new - Is Appstore filtering Apps? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Looks to me like the appstore is filtering the apps you can DL from the Fire. Could not find GO Launcher so had to sideload ...

Member #

Something new - Is Appstore filtering Apps?

Looks to me like the appstore is filtering the apps you can DL from the Fire. Could not find GO Launcher so had to sideload from my Galaxy S2. On line appstore would not let me send it to the Fire either.

Is this new? I think I was able to get GO Launcher from the appstore just after I got the Fire Tuesday.

Member #
    Arrgggh. I was reading thru forum posts for help with managing the Carousel. Sounded like GO Launcher might be the answer. So I went to Amazon to download it, but can't find it listed when I search the apps. This suggests they might be filtering???

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    they did announce that they would be adding many many apps...so this Fire is so new that some of this will come in time......some will come in updates and some will come in added apps

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links