Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

SlingPlayer_2.0.5_DataMaster_Auto_Screen_Rotation_ Wizard App

This is a discussion on SlingPlayer_2.0.5_DataMaster_Auto_Screen_Rotation_ Wizard App within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; The above photo is in the portrait mode ..! The above photo is in the landscape mode ..... The above photo is in the portrait ...

Banned
    Member #

SlingPlayer_2.0.5_DataMaster_Auto_Screen_Rotation_ Wizard App

The above photo is in the portrait mode ..!

The above photo is in the landscape mode .....

The above photo is in the portrait mode .....

The above photo is in the landscape mode ....

I recently purchased the new SlingPlayer 2.0.5.apk, but I was not happy with it, the TV video could only be viewed in the landscape mode on my Android Smartphone ... That's when I decided to modify the SlingPlayer 2.0.5.apk to my desired auto screen rotation wizard .....

Works like a charm too, all titles and screens of this app can be viewed in the portrait or landscape mode instantly ... Above are photos of my new SlingPlayer_2.0.5_DataMaster_Auto_Screen_Rotation_ Wizard app ....!

*Due to copyright law and this forum's policies on posting pay apps for free, I will not be able to post this modified datamaster auto screen rotation wizard SlingPlayer 2.0.5.apk version on this website for the Amazon Kindle Fire .... Plus from time to time, I'm a app tester for SlingMedia ....! I will continue to bring all Amazon Kindle Fire owners/members of this website the free Netflix movie/TV episodes app, as it becomes available ....
    Last edited by Ciscoluv; 10-17-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links