Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

App Similar To Terrarium TV?

This is a discussion on App Similar To Terrarium TV? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I bought a Kindle Fire 10 for a friend, who at the time had cable TV. Her cable subscription is presently not in service. I'm ...

Member #

Question App Similar To Terrarium TV?

I bought a Kindle Fire 10 for a friend, who at the time had cable TV. Her cable subscription is presently not in service.

I'm wanting to find a free app so that she can download free movies on to her Kindle, via my WiFi.

I tried installing Terrarium TV for Kindle Fire but apparently the app doesn't work. It doesn't appear in the download folder.

I installed MX Video Player because it was supposed to be required to use Terrarium.

Got tip?
    Thanks, Kerry

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iKerry View Post
    I bought a Kindle Fire 10 for a friend, who at the time had cable TV. Her cable subscription is presently not in service.

I'm wanting to find a free app so that she can download free movies on to her Kindle, via my WiFi.

I tried installing Terrarium TV for Kindle Fire but apparently the app doesn't work. It doesn't appear in the download folder.

I installed MX Video Player because it was supposed to be required to use Terrarium.

Got tip?
    Thanks, Kerry
    Terrarium TV is down and has been for a while, try showbox or tea tv (subject of course to local law��)

Have you turn on allow apps from unknown sources?
    Last edited by jobo; 01-18-2019 at 05:29 PM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jobo View Post
    Terrarium TV is down and has been for a while, try showbox or tea tv (subject of course to local law��)

Have you turn on allow apps from unknown sources?
    Yes. Thanks for the tips jobo. Kerry

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links