Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Text Editing Error In Almost All Apps

This is a discussion on Text Editing Error In Almost All Apps within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I have big fingers kindle 7 little buttons, many times when i back space and not delete the misspelled word, it leaves a space in ...

Member #

Text Editing Error In Almost All Apps

I have big fingers kindle 7 little buttons, many times when i back space and not delete the misspelled word, it leaves a space in the word. Other times it will add extra letter. Example: book wanted books, i get book s. Or booksbook.
    Also this is a new (Oct 2018) Kindle 7.No speech to text microphone on keyboard. Thanks for any help. Trubble ( Yes, real Mtn hill billy name.)

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Yes mine does that annoying space thing as well, the whole spell check text editing thing is poor to be honest, the auto correct is particularly annoying

You can a, go in to setting, keyboards, current settings and just turn the whole lot off and then rely on your own eyes to edit

Or replace the keyboard with one with built in spell check / text editor

I use this one, , https://m.apkpure.com/grammarly-keyb...droid.keyboard,

Which is BIG but works like a dedicated word processors, ( ignore it when it says it won't work with out google play, it will) but there are hundreds of such apps available have a play and find one you like

Nb, whilst your in keyboard settings, there is a section on setting up voice to text, don't use it my self so not been through it
    Last edited by jobo; 11-01-2018 at 08:29 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links