Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Friendcaster???

This is a discussion on Friendcaster??? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Has anyone had any luck sideloading this? I tried the updated free version released in the Play Store last week and got an "unexpected error". ...

Thread: Friendcaster???

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Friendcaster???

Has anyone had any luck sideloading this? I tried the updated free version released in the Play Store last week and got an "unexpected error". I tried with the older version in the Amazon App Store. Same thing. If I knew that the Play Store Pro version would work when sideloaded I'd gladly buy it... but I don't want to pay 5 bucks for an app that will work on my Droid but not on my Fire. My end goal is an app that will support 2 Facebook accounts. I've tried Seesmic and Hootesuite but weren't thrilled with either one. Are there any others I'm missing? BTW, I'm not rooted... but have loaded the Google Framework APK so I've got most Google Apps working.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    There was an update today. Sideloaded it and it's been working fine all night. I'll give the free version another day or two and if it continues to work I'll upgrade to the pro version.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Do NOT buy the pro version from the Play Market if you plan to sideload it to your Fire. You'll get a "this app is not licensed" error. The most recent pro version is now available from Amazon. I bought it and it's working well for me.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links