Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Can't Save Two Photo Apps In SD Card

This is a discussion on Can't Save Two Photo Apps In SD Card within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I'm using A+ Gallery Photo app in my SD card and Easy Photo Gallery in my internal drive. When I download photos, they all go ...

Member #

Can't Save Two Photo Apps In SD Card

I'm using A+ Gallery Photo app in my SD card and Easy Photo Gallery in my internal drive. When I download photos, they all go to the internal drive, and is now getting full. I have an 8GB SD but it says it only contains 600 photos from the 6000+ photos I got. Why is it all going to my internal and not SD? EasyPhotoGallery can't be moved to SD. How can I transfer majority of my pics to SD?
    If I "delete from device" EasyPGallery will my photos be SAFE? Will it transfer to A+Gallery in SD? I love my collections pls help me save them before my tablet runs out of internal space. Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    If you change the settibgs in storage to save personal photos to sd card then it should store photos to the sd card ?,

Im not sure if that will move your existibg photos, probably not,, if not install ES file manager, locate the photos and move them over by pressing move in the drop down menu in the bottom right corner and the location you want them.
    Last edited by jobo; 09-17-2018 at 06:36 AM.

Member #
    My settings is to be saved in sd card, but my internal says 6000+ photos and my sd says 600+ photos. Should I uninstall EasyPhotoGallery and install it this time in sd? Will my photos transfer to sd this time?

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    i dont know if that will tranfere them, i suspect not, try it and see,?, but if you do as i said above, install ES file manager and move them with that, it most definetely will
    Last edited by jobo; 09-18-2018 at 04:44 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links