Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Temple Run

This is a discussion on Temple Run within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Since Temple Run was released in the Play Market today I thought I'd sideload it to my Fire and see how well it worked. Looks ...

Thread: Temple Run

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Temple Run

Since Temple Run was released in the Play Market today I thought I'd sideload it to my Fire and see how well it worked. Looks great. Fun to play but it keeps closing after every third failed run. Hopefully this bug will get fixed with an update.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Today's update has fixed the crashing issue... at least for me.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Is there a way for me to download this on my Fire if I have no other android devices? I don't know what sideloading is. I read that it was available from 1mobile and I downloaded it only to find it was a fan ap that said I would get notified once the full version is available.
    Thanks

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by flyin-lowe View Post
    Is there a way for me to download this on my Fire if I have no other android devices? I don't know what sideloading is. I read that it was available from 1mobile and I downloaded it only to find it was a fan ap that said I would get notified once the full version is available.
    Thanks
    I noticed that it's now available with Get Jar. Will be trying this when I get mine in this week.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links