Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Roboform

This is a discussion on Roboform within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; One of my favorite programs is "Roboform anywhere" password manager. I've installed it on all my computers, & now I have it on my Kindle ...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roboform

Member #

Roboform

One of my favorite programs is "Roboform anywhere" password manager. I've installed it on all my computers, & now I have it on my Kindle Fire. Haven't had a chance to put it through its paces yet, but from what I've seen works great. Downloaded it from their website Android Password Manager, Android Form Filler, Android Password Management | RoboForm for Android , right from the Kindle. The only hitch was I had allow 3rd party apps for it to download, but no big deal. Now I can sync my passwords across all my computers & the Kindle Fire. BTW the main program license is $20 a year, but the apps are free.

Member #
    Hi....

Roboform told me....

Jeff, at this time RoboForm does not work with Kindle Fire.

How comes it work with you??

Thank you!

Member #
    Installing a working version of Google Play on the Kindle Fire allows you to download and use Roboform on the Fire; I have done this. The problem with Roboform on the Kindle Fire (i.e., the Android version of Roboform) is that, although the version activates the Roboform links to include filling in the passwords, the version does not fill fields from the various Identities, one of the greatest features of Roboform on the desktop.

Member #

Roboform to Kindle Fire is easy

http://www.roboform.com/platforms/mobile/android

Go here and scroll down to the little android on a shopping bag, says roboform for android. You can download directly to the Kindle Fire, but you have to allow applications from unknown sources in the settings first and have a roboform everywhere account on your home laptop.

Haven't had any trouble at all, works perfect. Have fun now!!!

Member #
    I have tried that and nothing is appearing on the Kindle. Everything's ready on the PC but the Kindle's not showing anything. More detail, please, Thanks....
    Edited to remove email address to protect poster from spammers
    Last edited by mountainbikermark; 11-12-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Member #
    I followed the very involved procedure specified elsewhere. Got the 2 apks and installed them, but a search said there were no entries for roboform. It was there, tho, and I tried to download it - but it tried forever. Finally went to the robo site and downloaded the apk, moved it to the kindle and it installed just fine. After logging on to the robo file it downloaded everything there. Now it works just great, much like the PC version.

Member #
    I have this message "You haven't accessed the Google Play Store app on your device with this email account." when trying to download Roboform. The problem seem to be: "You're signed in with a different account on play.google.com than you're using on your device. Check Menu > Settings > Accounts & sync on your device and ensure you're signed in to the Google Play website with the same account." - Can anyone help me?

Ads