Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Newsy?

This is a discussion on Newsy? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Apps forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Noticed that "Newsy" supposedly now has an app for the Kindle Fire in the App Store but I'm unable to find it. Could be just ...

Thread: Newsy?

Member #
    Liked
    28 times

Newsy?

Noticed that "Newsy" supposedly now has an app for the Kindle Fire in the App Store but I'm unable to find it. Could be just a delay in adding it to the list of available apps but I was wondering if anyone else has found it.

Newsy | Multisource Video News

Well, as Emily Litella used to say, "Never Mind." Don't know if I just missed it or the App Store just updated it for the KF, but there it is. Excellent multi-source news by the way. And if you like that sort of thing, the news anchors aren't hard to watch.
    Last edited by jsh1120; 02-16-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jsh1120 View Post
    Noticed that "Newsy" supposedly now has an app for the Kindle Fire in the App Store but I'm unable to find it. Could be just a delay in adding it to the list of available apps but I was wondering if anyone else has found it.

Newsy | Multisource Video News

Well, as Emily Litella used to say, "Never Mind." Don't know if I just missed it or the App Store just updated it for the KF, but there it is. Excellent multi-source news by the way. And if you like that sort of thing, the news anchors aren't hard to watch.
    Here you go
    Amazon.com: Newsy: Appstore for Android

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links