Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

caseen SKINNY Amazon Kindle Fire Soft Snap case for 10% off during pre-order period.

This is a discussion on caseen SKINNY Amazon Kindle Fire Soft Snap case for 10% off during pre-order period. within the Amazon Kindle Fire Accessories forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hi Kindle Fire Forum Members, Just wanted to reinforce that the caseen Amazon Kindle Fire Soft Snap case is almost here, and caseen is doing ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By caseenbrandon

Thread: caseen SKINNY Amazon Kindle Fire Soft Snap case for 10% off during pre-order period.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times

caseen SKINNY Amazon Kindle Fire Soft Snap case for 10% off during pre-order period.

Hi Kindle Fire Forum Members,

Just wanted to reinforce that the caseen Amazon Kindle Fire Soft Snap case is almost here, and caseen is doing a 10% off promotion now until its ready to be sent out. =).

You can check out the case here: caseen SKINNY Multi Angle Soft Snap Case (Black) for Amazon Kindle Fire

I definitely think its the best Kindle Fire case around.

Brandon
    caseen Service | Supporting Vendor
    Last edited by caseenbrandon; 12-02-2011 at 02:17 PM.
    wicked and LadyAngler like this.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    The caseen SKINNY Multi Angle Soft Snap Case (Black) for Amazon Kindle Fire has arrived sooner than expected! However, we will be honoring the 10% sale for a week longer. Its finally here!!

Thanks to all those that pre-ordered =). Thanks Kindle-FireForum.com members!

Brandon
    caseen
    Last edited by caseenbrandon; 12-05-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have a case with a very similar design for my HTC Flyer and really like it. I paid less but I bought a factory second, defective (marks on the leather) one. It's pretty handy in that it can snap on and off so it's easy to keep your tablet naked at home yet protected when you leave. But it stays on quite well. I've never felt it was in danger of falling out. Assuming this fits the Fire as well as the one I have fits my Flyer I'm sure folks will like it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    This looks like an extremely handsome case. How does the main flap stay shut? Does it stay closed.with a magnet or perhaps a metal button snap? I have an excellent case already, but this case' design is so attractive I just might have to get it...
    Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by herosemblem View Post
    This looks like an extremely handsome case. How does the main flap stay shut? Does it stay closed.with a magnet or perhaps a metal button snap? I have an excellent case already, but this case' design is so attractive I just might have to get it...
    Thanks.
    Dear Herosemblem,

This case uses its Soft Snap shell tab to close onto the device. This snap is flexible and rigid at the same time due to the polycarbonate-based material is it made of. It also provides the 3rd angle option.

Brandon
    caseen Customer Support

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoplinger View Post
    I have a case with a very similar design for my HTC Flyer and really like it. I paid less but I bought a factory second, defective (marks on the leather) one. It's pretty handy in that it can snap on and off so it's easy to keep your tablet naked at home yet protected when you leave. But it stays on quite well. I've never felt it was in danger of falling out. Assuming this fits the Fire as well as the one I have fits my Flyer I'm sure folks will like it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    Thanks bsoplinger,

Yes, I would never feel unsafe with my Kindle Fire falling out. Our polycarbonate soft shell system is actually very rigid and only becomes flexible when enough force is applied to the tab. Its a really unique and inspiring design that we looking use in future caseen products!

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Thanks for the prompt response, Brandon. What I meant, however, was: "Does the front cover (like the front cover of a book) stay shut once you close it, or does it flop around freely?
    For example, some cases use a metal button snap to keep the front cover closed. The case I have now uses an embedded strip of magnet in the cover to keep the cover closed. It isn't a necessary feature, but I'm curious nonetheless. Thanks again!

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by herosemblem View Post
    Thanks for the prompt response, Brandon. What I meant, however, was: "Does the front cover (like the front cover of a book) stay shut once you close it, or does it flop around freely?
    For example, some cases use a metal button snap to keep the front cover closed. The case I have now uses an embedded strip of magnet in the cover to keep the cover closed. It isn't a necessary feature, but I'm curious nonetheless. Thanks again!
    Hi hersemblem,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes, this cover stays shut via it another soft snap shell tab that closes on the tablet itself. So the cover stays shut and does not flop around! We like it much better than the magnetic or elastic strap mechanisms.

Brandon
    caseen Customer Support

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links