Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Car Charger For Kindle Fire - What Are The Best Models?

This is a discussion on Car Charger For Kindle Fire - What Are The Best Models? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Accessories forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; My wife and I have recently purchased two Kindle HD Fire 32GB tablets and it's clear that we will need a car charger. What are ...

Member #

Car Charger For Kindle Fire - What Are The Best Models?

My wife and I have recently purchased two Kindle HD Fire 32GB tablets and it's clear that we will need a car charger. What are the better models -- hopefully with over-current and over-charging protection.

Thanks,

Louis
    Last edited by Louisaz; 12-25-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

re: Car Charger For Kindle Fire - What Are The Best Models?

Excellent, Maurice! Nice price as well. Thank you.
    I hopen it will power my hd 8.9. I'm currently using a 2 amp wall usb charger, and it usually takes about 31 hours to charge my hd 8.9. Most of the time, though, it will only charge for a few hours to raise the device about 5% or so...then I have to unplug and replug the device to get the hd 8.9 to re-recognize it and begin charging again. I had hoped mynewly purchased 2 amp charger would work...
    By the way, this is my second unit. My original hd 8.9 had to be replaced because of the same inability to charge, plus a line of dead pixels that developed after a few days of owning it. Don't really know what to say. Oh, and this unit also fails to charge when I turn off wifi and lower the brightness to minimum. At least the original hd 8.9 unit had the decency to finally begin charging once I performed the two aforementioned steps.
    Anyway, I think ill return the current charger and try out Newtrent's versionn for that .1 extra amp.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Hi, we also have a car charger available at 2A 12V =). It is one of our best sellers.

It is UL Listed, and the 2A charge is true to charge your devices FAST!
    Last edited by cali; 05-10-2017 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Removed External Link

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

re: Car Charger For Kindle Fire - What Are The Best Models?

Thanks Brandon. Do you personally have experience with any Caseen chargers that actually power the hd 8.9? Ones that you have seen with your own eyes, charging the hd 8.9.
    I also prefer a wall charger since I am only in a car 10 minutes a day.

Its ok- I will understand if you don't actually have personal experience with the hd 8.9. (Ive only found about 10 owners on the entire net who actually own one. Everyone else has the hd 7). Thanks again.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by herosemblem View Post
    Thanks Brandon. Do you personally have experience with any Caseen chargers that actually power the hd 8.9? Ones that you have seen with your own eyes, charging the hd 8.9.
    I also prefer a wall charger since I am only in a car 10 minutes a day.

Its ok- I will understand if you don't actually have personal experience with the hd 8.9. (Ive only found about 10 owners on the entire net who actually own one. Everyone else has the hd 7). Thanks again.
    Hi, and sorry for the late response. I have, and we don't sell accessories without the caseen test of approval =). You can be safe with both our wall, and car chargers!

The important part is that our chip outputs the true voltage and amperage for this product to charge at a fast and reliable rate. You won't regret it =D
    Last edited by cali; 05-10-2017 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Removed External Link

Member #
    My Kindle fire car charger that I bought is Bestek 300w power inverter. Since I like camping and travelling, so I have used to charge my kindle fire, phone, laptop and camera with power inverter. It is light for me to take away. I have learned how to use 300w power inverter easily and safely. Maybe you can acquire this skill on here.
    Last edited by cali; 05-10-2017 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Removed Embedded Link

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links