Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Best Fire Stylus?

This is a discussion on Best Fire Stylus? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Accessories forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hey Guys, I just bought 2 Kindle Fire stylus from these guys. They are running a promo for buy one get one and it comes ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best Fire Stylus?

Member #
    Hey Guys,

I just bought 2 Kindle Fire stylus from these guys. They are running a promo for buy one get one and it comes out to $9.90 Shipped. for 2 I actually bought one last week from these guys and it works pretty well with my Kindle Fire and iPhone.

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Capa...2946388&sr=8-2

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Ditto on the Splash glider...for those of us with fat fingers it works great!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Hey..my fingers aren't fat..they're just big boned! Still, gonna give this one a try.

Member #

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Walmart has the targus stylus for ipad for $12. Before the updates, The targus stylus kept me from returning the Fire.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I have a Targus Stylus and I like it so much I bought an extra to use on my HTC Thunderbolt....never use my finger again...these are great. I tried one about 5 inches long and didn't like it. This Targus purchased thru Amazon and it is ink pen size and feels good

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    i vouch for the targus, i bought it at walmart for like $13 and on the first day i managed to draw this:

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Best buy sells a rocketfish stylus that is very cheap but very nice. I bought mine for 7.99 usd

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I must change my vote to the New Trent stylus with the micro fiber tip + pen. It's simply fantastic.

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    If you like the micro fiber tip (as opposed to rubber tip) stylus, you might want to check out iFaraday.com. I've used about 10 different styluses on my iPad and the styluses from iFaraday are my favorites, by far. Like the Trent stylus, the iFaraday models use a conductive fabric tip that is superior in both contact and glides much more smoothly than other designs. The small manufacturer offers a variety of models and the customer service is great.

(No affiliation with the manufacturer other than being a very satisfied customer.)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links