Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Win a FREE Kindle Fire Pink Rotating Case!!

This is a discussion on Win a FREE Kindle Fire Pink Rotating Case!! within the Amazon Kindle Fire Accessories forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Win a FREE Kindle Fire Pink Rotating Case by "tweaking" our current description for the case on SecondShells.com . Just reply to this thread with ...

Member #

Win a FREE Kindle Fire Pink Rotating Case!!

Win a FREE Kindle Fire Pink Rotating Case by "tweaking" our current description for the case on SecondShells.com. Just reply to this thread with your entry and the best, most creative entry will win the case! Entries will be judged on Monday, July 2nd.

Have fun and good luck!!

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Hey, so I noticed you didn't have any responses/entries to this contest and the date has come and gone. I'd like to enter now if possible.

My best and most creative way for using this Kindle Fire Cover would be to review it, take pictures of it, add it to my website, and compare it to other covers. Having such a nice pink color cover would make a great addition to my upcoming articles about covers and cases. I just wrote an article called, Kindle Fire Covers vs Kindle Fire Cases, which explains the difference between covers and cases and I already have some articles typed up about How to Choose a Cover/Case that I just need to finishing adding pictures to. I have plans for many more articles on covers/cases as well.

Thanks!

-Rachel
    (LoveMyFire)

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links