Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Protective film for the kindle screen

This is a discussion on Protective film for the kindle screen within the Amazon Kindle Fire Accessories forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Our GLARESHATTER system is Anti-Glare so that you can use your tablet outdoors. Also say goodbye to fingerprints =): caseen | Kindle Fire GLARESHATTER Anti-Glare ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Our GLARESHATTER system is Anti-Glare so that you can use your tablet outdoors. Also say goodbye to fingerprints =): caseen | Kindle Fire GLARESHATTER Anti-Glare 2x Screen Protector

Great reviews on Amazon as well: Amazon.com: caseen 2x GLARESHATTER Anti-Glare Screen Protectors for Amazon Kindle Fire: Computers & Accessories

We are famous in the Nook Tablet / Color community but trying to get our food in the fire market with our high quality accessories give us a try!

Member #
    The thing is, if you get a fricking kindle fire or any tablet common sense says get a case. Than you wont have to worry about the screen geniuses. I got good one right here for like 14 bucks
    inMogul.com: Buy CaseCrown "Classy Black" Durable Ace Flip-It Case for the Amazon Kindle Fire (Cases Covers Stands Cover) Black, from CaseCrown for $17.95 only at inMogul.com.

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    While I agree with the Fire needing a case I am not sure about the protective cover. The glass that is used in production of the fire is very very tough. I have had mine about 6 months and it does not have a scratch on it and that is what pretty heavy use and no screen cover. But I guest it could not hurt; though it could change the view on the screen somewhat. fdalbor

Member #
    I use my Fire with a Marware case which has worked out great.
    I've also just purchased a Fosmon Antiglare Shield protection, mainly due to glare issues, and I'm really happy with the results.

I recommend both

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Just a heads up that our original Kindle Fire Garrison™ case is now $5! It includes an anti-glare/anti-fingerprint screen protector. Here's the link: Garrison Premium Folio Case For Amazon Kindle Fire

Ads