Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Add Bluetooth function to my Kindle Fire

This is a discussion on Add Bluetooth function to my Kindle Fire within the Amazon Kindle Fire Accessories forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I bought a branded TaoTronics Bluetooth audio transmitter on Amazon. Because I want my Kindle Fire to have wireless headphones. I'm using this product with ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #

Add Bluetooth function to my Kindle Fire

I bought a branded TaoTronics Bluetooth audio transmitter on Amazon. Because I want my Kindle Fire to have wireless headphones. I'm using this product with the Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset to provide wireless audio with my Kindle Fire. I use it while working out at the gym on the elliptical. The battery life is great. I work out with it for about 45 minute a day and only charge the unit once a week. So, for those of you who want to add a bluetooth connection with your Kindle Fire, you might want to give this a try.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Cool tip, thanks! I'll have to remember this as it might come in real useful.
    -Rachel

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    That's great that you are able to use that transmitter with wireless headphones, others may find that useful.

You're thread title is misleading though since you didn't add Bluetooth function to your KF. I thought someone had somehow found a way to add get BT working on a KF!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    I'm using an old Sony one I've had for a couple of years. I especially like it when watching movies on the Fire.
    I also use the adaptor with my Zen music player, the reason I bought it in the first place.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Member #
    Thanks for your viewing. Since I purchased this transmitter branded TaoTronics via Amazon, this small gadget gives me a lot of funny. Beside using this on my Kindle Fire, I also use this on my iPod. Add BT ability on my iPod, so when I listening music without wires. Great!! I saw some bad reviews about this transmitter. But I think they haven't use it correctly. Small gadget, but have magical function. I really recommend this to those who want to enjoy wireless life!

Member #
    For Bluetooth I use the Azeca Bluetooth transmitter with my Kindle Fire. I like it because it plugs right into the headphone jack and i can also us it with my Creative zen player. It has it's own rechargeable battery so it does not drain your device battery.

you can only get it on Amazon or Home Azeca Bluetooth | Home | Azeca

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    Quote Originally Posted by firestorm39 View Post
    For Bluetooth I use the Azeca Bluetooth transmitter with my Kindle Fire. I like it because it plugs right into the headphone jack and i can also us it with my Creative zen player. It has it's own rechargeable battery so it does not drain your device battery.

you can only get it on Amazon or Home Azeca Bluetooth | Home | Azeca
    Here is the link for Amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005LL...1246606&sr=8-2

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Ads